Personal Tax and Planning
Personal tax and tax planning for the future is at the forefront of our service offering. We always stress to our clients to come to us sooner rather than later in order to fully understand that reliefs that exist and how might they avail of them.
At Clancy and Associates, we offer personal tax advice to a broad ranch of clients from high-net-worth individuals to CEOs of multi million Euro companies.
Our services include, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of income tax returns.
- Submission of Tax Return to the Inspector of Taxes and dealing with any Revenue correspondence.
- Revenue interventions.
- Checking certificate of Tax Credits and Cut-off Point for individuals to ensure correct PAYE deducted.
- Advice regarding mitigation of taxation liabilities (e.g. film investment, pensions, EIIS etc.).
- Yearly meeting to review taxation and financial planning issues including Pensions, Will, Investments, and the impact of any new or proposed tax legislation.